One Per Person
Welcome to the Linden Place Tour
Linden Place is an 1810 Federal mansion designed and built by Rhode Island architect, Russel Warren. This extraordinary estate, in the heart of downtown Bristol, consists of the mansion, lovely sculpture-filled gardens, an 1825 barn, a 1902 Ballroom and outbuildings dating from 1750.
Explore Linden Place with this self-guided tour! Discover the rich architecture of the mansion, the secrets of the DeWolf family, and the stories of the resilient women who lived and worked here.
How does it work?
- Download the Action Tour Guide app (while in good wifi/signal) to access your tours.
- Follow the audio guide for the best experience.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: Download the Action Tour Guide App to access your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Never expires.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos or snacks. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated audios, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations.