One Per Person
Welcome to the Mount Hope Farm Tour
Mount Hope Farm is both historic and pastoral, and we are happy you are using this tour app today to enjoy the Farm’s special beauty. We hope you take the time to visit with our farm animals near our c. 1860 barn, and enjoy a walk to our shoreline. Along the way, take time to relax by our pond, identify our majestic trees and be on the lookout for the many birds and wildlife that call our property home. And if you’re lucky enough to be doing this tour on a Saturday, finish up with a visit to our Farmers Market.
How does it work?
- Once you book a tour, you’ll get a text/email with instructions.
- Download the app (while in good wifi/signal) and use your unique password to access your tours.
- To begin touring, go to the starting point and launch the app.
- The audio starts automatically once you reach the starting point. Stick to the tour route & speed limit for the best experience.
- Please note that no one will meet you at the starting point.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: A link to download the Action Tour Guide App and Password for your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Travel over multiple days or on next trip. Never expires.
- Easy to use: Stories play automatically by GPS. Hands-free. Get HELP all day: Call, Chat, or Email.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos/ snacks/hikes. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required. Offline GPS Map & route. Stop-to-stop direction.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated videos, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations to any attractions along the route.
- Car Rental: Please arrange a rental car at the closest airport or train station.