One Per Person
Welcome to the City Of Homestead
The City of Homestead, designated as the “Gateway to Everglades and Biscayne National Parks,” created this pioneer program to offer free public transportation to Everglades and Biscayne National Parks by expanding its already successful local trolley service.
In addition, both Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park have partnered to offer free Park admission to those on the National Parks Trolley. This ground-breaking project the first of its kind nationally to offer public transportation to two National Parks.
This app will help you tour the Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park when taking the city of Homestead Trolley.
How does it work?
- Download the Action Tour Guide app (while in good wifi/signal) to access your tours.
- To begin touring, go to the starting point and launch the app.
- The audio starts automatically once you reach the starting point. Stick to the tour route for the best experience.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: Download the Action Tour Guide App to access your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Never expires.
- Easy to use: Stories play automatically by GPS. Hands-free. Get HELP all day: Call, Chat, or Email.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos or snacks. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required. Offline GPS Map & route. Stop-to-stop direction.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated audios, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations.