One Per Person
Welcome to the Wiscassett Tour
Wiscasset, a little town on the coast of Maine is one of the best preserved villages in the country. The town has wonderful examples of eighteenth and nineteenth century architecture, which is why it is known as “The Prettiest Village in Maine”.
This app will let you know more about why Wiscasset has all this great architecture and history and to see more historic photos.
How does it work?
- Download the Action Tour Guide app (while in good wifi/signal) to access your tours.
- To begin touring, go to the starting point and launch the app.
- The audio starts automatically once you reach the starting point. Stick to the tour route for the best experience.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: Download the Action Tour Guide App to access your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Never expires.
- Easy to use: Stories play automatically by GPS. Hands-free. Get HELP all day: Call, Chat, or Email.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos or snacks. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required. Offline GPS Map & route. Stop-to-stop direction.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated audios, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations.