Per Tour 1- 2 Hours
One Per Person
Per Tour 0.1+ Mile
Per Tour 25+
At Your Own Pace
Bangkok Self-Guided Tour Bundle
This self-guided tour allows you to explore Bangkok’s historic wonders with maximum flexibility and value. Simply download our app and enter your unique password. Then we’ll guide you all around, making sure you see everything this historic place has to offer!
Chinatown & Golden Buddha Tour (Wat Traimit Tour)
Welcome to Wat Traimit’s professionally-narrated walking tour! Bangkok’s Chinatown is key to every visitor’s Thailand experience. Explore the city’s famous street food on Yaowarat Road, Michelin-starred food stalls, and the strange delectables of Sampeng Lane with this walking tour. Also, visit Chinatown’s Wat Traimit, the Temple of the Golden Buddha, which contains an actual, literal, golden Buddha statue!
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) Tour
Welcome to the Wat Arun tour, a professionally-narrated walking tour! Wat Arun temple is the oldest temple in Bangkok. You will learn about the significance of this oldest temple, its god Aruna (sun), central prang, colored porcelain, the stupa, seashells, and Mount Meru. This temple housed Emerald Buddha for a short time. Enjoy climbing up on the tall pagoda.
Reclining Buddha Bangkok Tour (Wat Pho Tour)
Welcome to the narrated, offline, self-guided walking tour of the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) in Bangkok, Thailand! The Buddha measures 151 feet long making it the largest sleeping / reclining Buddha statue in Thailand. The complex also houses the most buddha statues in all of Thailand. Along with the famous reclining Buddha, Wat Pho features a whopping 394 Buddhas that can be found spread out between four different chapels on-site.
Grand Palace Tour Bangkok
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Grand Palace with maximum flexibility and value. You begin the tour in the heart of bustling Bangkok, at the Grand Palace gates. The Palace is also Thailand’s most sacred Buddhist temple site, which the Thai people hold close to their hearts. Be sure to download the Action Tour Guide app beforehand (check your email for the link) so that you can start walking as soon as you arrive. Enter the spacious grounds of the Grand Palace, follow the instructions of the app-based tour, and hear all about the long history of the Palace, the battles of kings, and the mysteries of the Emerald Buddha.
Upgrade to Action+
For $99.99, you can upgrade to Action+ Annual Unlimited Subscription with 100+ tours. Use the tours as often as you like during your one-year subscription period. You also get free access to any new tours that come out during the time you are subscribed.
How does it work?
- Once you book a tour, you’ll get a text/email with instructions.
- Download the app (while in good wifi/signal) and use your unique password to access your tours.
- To begin touring, go to the starting point and launch the app.
- The audio starts automatically once you reach the starting point. Stick to the tour route & speed limit for the best experience.
- Please note that no one will meet you at the starting point.
Preview the Tour
Welcome Audio Story
The Emerald Buddha Audio Story
History of the Temple of Dawn Audio Story
Grand Pagoda - Prang Audio Story
Bangkok’s Chinatown, located in the Yaowarat area, is famous for its street food and markets. The Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit is a highlight, housing an actual golden Buddha statue.
The oldest temple in Bangkok is Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn.
The central prang at Wat Arun represents Mount Meru, a sacred mountain in Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist cosmology.
The pagoda at Wat Arun is quite tall and can be climbed for panoramic views.
The Temple of the Reclining Buddha, or Wat Pho, houses the largest reclining Buddha statue in Thailand, measuring 151 feet long.
Wat Pho features a total of 394 Buddha statues spread out among four different chapels within the complex.
The Grand Palace in Bangkok is known for being Thailand’s most sacred Buddhist temple site and holds immense cultural and historical significance.
The centerpiece of the Grand Palace grounds is the Emerald Buddha, a highly revered and sacred statue.
Visitors can explore the Grand Palace with flexibility by using a self-guided audio tour through the Action Tour Guide app.
The entrance to the Grand Palace is situated in the heart of bustling Bangkok, at the Grand Palace gates.
During the Grand Palace tour, visitors learn about the palace’s rich history, the battles of kings, and the mysteries surrounding the Emerald Buddha.
Wat Traimit is unique for housing the world’s largest solid gold Buddha statue, which weighs over five tons.
The reclining Buddha at Wat Pho represents the Buddha’s passage into final Nirvana and is a symbol of peace and enlightenment.
Visitors can access the self-guided walking tours by downloading the Action Tour Guide app and entering a unique password.
The central prang at Wat Arun is the tallest structure and is beautifully adorned with colored porcelain and seashells.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: A link to download the Action Tour Guide App and Password for your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Travel over multiple days or on next trip. Never expires.
- Easy to use: Stories play automatically by GPS. Hands-free. Get HELP all day: Call, Chat, or Email.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos/ snacks/hikes. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required. Offline GPS Map & route. Stop-to-stop direction.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated videos, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations to any attractions along the route.
- Car Rental: Please arrange a rental car at the closest airport or train station.