Per Tour 2 - 3 Hours
One Per Car
Per Tour 50+
At Your Own Pace
Welcome to the Grand Canyon & Sedona Tour
Witness the natural splendor of the Southwest with this combo tour of Sedona and the Grand Canyon. Experience Sedona’s spiritual power at huge red rock formations and discover why locals call this desert town a “cathedral without walls.” Tour the south rim of the Grand Canyon, one of the world’s natural wonders, and learn the history of the Hopi tribe who lived there. This tour combo is chock full of breathtaking vistas, unforgettable hikes, and hidden history.
About the Bundle
Your Grand Canyon tour begins by the park’s south entrance, near the welcome sign. You’ll also have the option to enter from the east entrance if you’d prefer.
From the main entrance, you’ll proceed into the park and hear about the early history of this stunning national park. Your first stop will be at Mather Point—your first good look at the canyon. Try not to let your jaw hit the floor when you see it!
From there, you’ll proceed to Yavapai Point and the Yavapai Geology Museum, full of insider knowledge on the canyon’s complex geology.
Then, head to Grand Canyon Village for some snacks, souvenirs, and a walk along the South Rim Trail, the park’s most popular path. As you walk, you’ll dive into the peculiar construction of the Hopi House, the enigmatic architect who built it, and the heated feud between two galleries along the rim.
The next part of the tour takes place aboard the free Grand Canyon Shuttle. You’ll receive easy directions for the shuttle, then head down Hermit Road. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to stop at some incredible vistas, including Powell Point, Hopi Point, and The Abyss. You’ll arrive at Hermit’s Rest, which features a splendid hiking trail for the avid adventurer, then head back to explore the eastern half of the park.
More great views await you at Pipe Creek Vista and the aptly named Grandview Point. As you continue toward Moran Point, you’ll get acquainted with the Hopi and their traditions. Finally, you’ll arrive at the impressive Desert View Watchtower, offering more spectacular views yet and snacks to go with them. The tour concludes here, having taken you through the entire park.
Your tour of Sedona begins at the Chamber of Commerce/Visitor Center. From here, you’ll turn onto the famous Red Rock Scenic Byway. As you drive this beautiful roadway, you’ll get acquainted with the spiritual history of this town.
Your first big stop is the Tlaquepaque Arts Shopping Village, a cute destination filled with boutiques, galleries, and restaurants. Once you’ve had a chance to explore, you’ll continue south to a couple of phenomenal hiking trails.
After that is one of the best stops on your route: the towering Chapel of the Holy Cross. Beyond that is the trail for Cathedral Rock, Sedona’s most famous formation.
Then, you’ll reach the Courthouse Vista, where you’ll find spectacular views of a red rock formation big enough to rival Cathedral Rock and a trail that leads to one of the town’s vortexes—sites supposedly charged with spiritual energy.
Finally, you’ll arrive in the Village of Oak Creek, full of more shops and restaurants. Your tour will conclude here, but that’s not where your journey needs to end! Also included with this package is a complimentary bonus tour of West Sedona, featuring vistas and hiking trails in the red rock region’s more secluded wilderness!
Experience Arizona’s Iconic Destinations with our Tour Bundle
Upgrade to Action+
You can upgrade to Action+ Annual Unlimited Subscription with 100+ tours. Use the tours as often as you like during your one-year subscription period. You also get free access to any new tours that come out when you are subscribed
Where to start?
Grand Canyon Starting Point Addresses:
Grand Canyon South Entrance: 450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Grand Canyon East Entrance: Grand Canyon East Entrance, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Grand Canyon Village: 100 S Entrance Rd, Grand Canyon Village
Sedona Starting Point Addresses:
Public Parking Lot: 431 Forest Rd, Sedona
Red Rock Range District Visitor Center: 8375 AZ-179, Sedona
How does it work?
- Once you book a tour, you’ll get a text/email with instructions.
- Download the app (while in good wifi/signal) and use your unique password to access your tours.
- To begin touring, go to the starting point and launch the app.
- The audio starts automatically once you reach the starting point. Stick to the tour route & speed limit for the best experience.
- Please note that no one will meet you at the starting point.
Preview The Tour
Preview the Tour
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: A link to download the Action Tour Guide App and Password for your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Travel over multiple days or on next trip. Never expires.
- Easy to use: Stories play automatically by GPS. Hands-free. Get HELP all day: Call, Chat, or Email.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos/ snacks/hikes. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required. Offline GPS Map & route. Stop-to-stop direction.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated videos, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations to any attractions along the route.
- Car Rentals