One Per Person
Welcome to the New Hampshire Telephone Museum Tour
The New Hampshire Telephone Museum houses a tangible history of telecommunications. With well over a thousand artifacts, including wall-mount telephones, candlesticks, dials phones, switchboards and more, NHTM highlights important moments in telephone history, such as the race to the patent office and the undertaker who invented the dial system.
The New Hampshire Telephone Museum is one of the must-see attractions in the state, as well as an important educational resource.
How does it work?
- Download the Action Tour Guide app (while in good wifi/signal) to access your tours.
- Follow the audio guide for the best experience.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: Download the Action Tour Guide App to access your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Never expires.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos or snacks. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated audios, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations.