Per Tour 2 - 3 Hours
One Per Car
Per Tour 10+ Miles
Per Tour 70+
At Your Own Pace
Welcome to the Baltimore to Gettysburg Tours
Join us for a journey from the lively streets of Baltimore to the historic fields of Gettysburg. This is a great opportunity to see two important places in one journey. Get ready for an adventure through history. Book your tour now and get ready for an amazing experience. We can’t wait to guide you through these stories!
About the Baltimore Tour
Start with our Baltimore tour, where you’ll walk through the city at your own pace. Learn about famous locals like Edgar Allan Poe and Frederick Douglass, see the oldest saloon in America, and visit Fort McHenry. Our tour makes it simple to discover these highlights and more with a self-guided, GPS-enabled experience.
About the Gettysburg Battlefield Tour
Next, drive to Gettysburg, where our audio tour will guide you through the critical three-day battle. As you visit key locations, the stories of soldiers and generals come to life, giving you a sense of what happened right where you stand. This Gettysburg audio tour is designed to be easy to follow, with stories and insights delivered right to your phone.
So, are you ready to explore Baltimore and Gettysburg with us? We’re here to make sure you have a great experience learning about these incredible places. Join our Baltimore to Gettysburg tour today!
How does it work?
- Once you book a tour, you’ll get a text/email with instructions.
- Download the app (while in good wifi/signal) and use your unique password to access your tours.
- To begin touring, go to the starting point and launch the app.
- The audio starts automatically once you reach the starting point. Stick to the tour route & speed limit for the best experience.
- Please note that no one will meet you at the starting point.
Preview The Tour
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: A link to download the Action Tour Guide App and Password for your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Travel over multiple days or on your next trip within 1 year of your purchase.
- Easy to use: Stories play automatically by GPS. Hands-free. Get HELP all day: Call, Chat, or Email.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos/ snacks/hikes. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required. Offline GPS Map & route. Stop-to-stop direction.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated videos, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations to any attractions along the route.
- Car Rental: Please arrange a rental car at the closest airport or train station.