Driving / Walking
Per tour 2 - 3 Hours
One Per Person
Per Tour 3+ Miles
Per Tour 30+
At Your Own Pace
Welcome to the Massachusetts Self-Guided Tours Bundle
This comprehensive bundle includes the popular tours of Boston along with some of the best ‘things to do’ in and around Massachusetts. Get the bundle and save 47% from buying the individual tours! All tours work offline and have lifetime validity. Here’s a list of all the tours in the bundle:
- Boston Freedom Trail (Walking)
- Bunker Hill Monument (Walking)
- Harvard Square (Walking)
- Boston Ghost (Walking)
- Salem Witch Trials (Walking)
- Boston Harborwalk (Walking)
- Plymouth (Walking)
- Cape Cod & Provincetown (Driving)
- Cape Ann (Driving)
- Battle of Lexington (Driving)
- Martha’s Vineyard (Driving)
- Cambridge (Driving)
Boston Freedom Trail Tour
How does it work?
- Once you book a tour, you’ll get a text/email with instructions.
- Download the app (while in good wifi/signal) and use your unique password to access your tours.
- To begin touring, go to the starting point and launch the app.
- The audio starts automatically once you reach the starting point. Stick to the tour route & speed limit for the best experience.
- Please note that no one will meet you at the starting point.
Preview The Tour Audio Story
Freedom Trail - Bunker Hill Monument Audio Story
Cape Cod - Marconi Station Audio Story
How Big is Martha's Vineyard Audio Story
Lexington - Buttrick Home Audio Story
The length of time it takes to walk the Freedom Trail in Boston depends on your pace and the time you spend at each site. On average, it takes about 2 to 3 hours to complete the trail.
Yes, you can walk the entire Freedom Trail in Boston on your own. It’s a self-guided trail marked by a red line on the sidewalks, leading you to 16 historically significant sites.
Yes, the Boston Freedom Trail is worth it for history enthusiasts and anyone interested in exploring the city’s revolutionary past. It offers insights into the American Revolution and showcases iconic landmarks.
Boston is known for its seafood, particularly its clam chowder, lobster rolls, and fresh oysters. The city is also famous for its baked beans, Boston cream pie, and Fenway Franks
At the Bunker Hill Monument, you can see a commemorative obelisk that honors the Battle of Bunker Hill during the Revolutionary War.
Harvard Square is known for being the heart of Harvard University’s campus and a vibrant area with shops, restaurants, and cultural events.
The Boston Ghost tour is a walking tour that explores the city’s haunted history and eerie tales.
The Salem Witch Trials tour is a walking tour that delves into the history and events of the infamous witch trials that took place in Salem.
The Boston Harborwalk is a walking trail along Boston’s waterfront, offering scenic views and access to various attractions.
The Plymouth walking tour takes you to sites related to the Pilgrims’ landing and early American history, including Plymouth Rock and a replica of the Mayflower.
The Cape Cod & Provincetown driving tour explores the picturesque landscapes and charming towns of Cape Cod, ending in the artistic town of Provincetown.
The Cape Ann driving tour takes you along the scenic coastline and picturesque towns of Cape Ann, known for its beauty and history.
The Battle of Lexington driving tour covers sites related to the opening battles of the American Revolution, including Lexington Green and Concord.
The Martha’s Vineyard driving tour allows you to explore the charming island with its beautiful beaches, historic towns, and scenic views.
The Cambridge driving tour explores the historical and architectural highlights of the city, including Harvard University and other landmarks.
The Bunker Hill Monument commemorates the Battle of Bunker Hill, a significant early battle in the American Revolutionary War.
The highlight of the Plymouth walking tour is visiting Plymouth Rock, the traditional landing site of the Mayflower Pilgrims.
The Boston Harborwalk is known for providing a scenic route along Boston’s waterfront, offering access to parks, attractions, and beautiful views.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- App on your phone: A link to download the Action Tour Guide App and Password for your tours.
- Flexible schedule: Use any day, any time. Travel over multiple days or on your next trip within 1 year of your purchase.
- Easy to use: Stories play automatically by GPS. Hands-free. Get HELP all day: Call, Chat, or Email.
- At your own pace: No group. Take breaks for photos/ snacks/hikes. Go at your own pace.
- Offline use: No cell signal or wifi required. Offline GPS Map & route. Stop-to-stop direction.
- Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, professionally narrated videos, text, and hidden gems.
- Transportation, parking fees, food, and drinks.
- Entry tickets or reservations to any attractions along the route.
- Car Rental: Please arrange a rental car at the closest airport or train station.